Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Avocado Cashew Sauce by @feedyourglow
Baked Sweet Potato Fries
3 large sweet potatoes, scrubbed clean and dried
2 tablespoons melted coconut oil (or avocado oil)
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Avocado Cashew Sauce
1 cup raw sprouted cashews (soaked for at least 6 hours)
1 fresh lime, juiced
1 spring onion
Pinch of salt
Cilantro, scallions, smoked paprika and other desired toppings
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and grease a baking sheet.
2) Chop sweet potatoes into matchsticks by halving, halving once more, then cutting into strips.
3) Toss in oil until well coated. Season with salt and toss once more. Arrange in a single layer on the baking sheet.
4) Bake for around 20 minutes, then flip for even cooking. Bake for another 10-15 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
5) While baking prepare dipping sauce by blending cashews, lime juice, spring onions and sea salt in a food processor until smooth and creamy.
6) Mash avocado in a separate bowl, add creamy mixture, stir well.
7) Top with smoked paprika, fresh cilantro, scallions and other desired toppings.
8) Serve baked sweet potato fries with the avocado cashew sauce - best when fresh.